Me and Linda

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, February 16, 2007

Royal Prestige - SCAM

OK so i fell for the spiel and bought some of the "Worlds Best Pots and Pans". For fear of loosing my gonads I will not disclose how much I paid. I will update you as to the quality of these miracle pots and pans when they show up.

As a lure to come to the spiel I was offered a $1,000.00 FREE shopping spree. This is the biggest SCAM of all time. First of all you get a coupon with an Id number that allows you access to GCA web site.

All the merchandise is JOB LOT or DOLLAR STORE quality at best. Then the catch! The shipping and handling cost more than what you would pay retail at Wal-Mart or K-Mark! I can BUY for FREE a vacation. The cost of shipping and handling for the paper work is $79.00. A blender that sells for $14.99 at Wal-Mart cost Free at GCA however the shipping and handling cost $19.99. Man FREE is EXPENSIVE!

After receiving my FREE gift Certificate, I googled the company name and got over 1000,0000 hits complaining about them. I was able to access quite a few and read about them. I was shocked at the amounts of complaints. Then I went onto their web site to discover the truth for myself and yep they were all right. I didn't notice it then but the web hosts for GCA downloaded an IE (Internet Explorer) script that now blocks my Internet searches from reporting any negative sites about them. As it is now the only sites from the search engine are all of the companies sales pitches. Well got to go now, I have a search cookie monster to find and delete.

1 comment:

Danny said...

Hey Nenny, Great site. Thanks for the comment and the web site

Draw a Picture!

And this computer will analyze your drawing and give you your personal personality analysis based on the drawing: CLICK HERE to try it out