Me and Linda

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Beer Bottles have arrived! Beer Brew Part 2

Beer Brewing for Danny Dazes Brew Part 2

Now that I have everything to make my first batch of Danny Brew, I will prepare by reading the manuals on the brewing process. Looks like a lot of work. But I just can't wait until its done. This is going to be so cool. I know your all so envious but please just stand in line and you are welcome to try a sample. However you have to come here to get it. (he he he).

First step is to get a real good understanding of how it all works. Then cook the stuff and prepare for the fermenting process. Doesn't that just sound cool..."Fermenting Process".

I'll let ya know when the "Fermenting Proccess" is started. later!

No comments:

Draw a Picture!

And this computer will analyze your drawing and give you your personal personality analysis based on the drawing: CLICK HERE to try it out