Me and Linda

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, February 16, 2007

My 1rst Army Medal Awarded

I was shocked when I heard my name being called to the front and center during what I thought was an ordinary duty formation. There I stood in front of hundreds of other soldiers being addressed by my Battalion commander of The 651rst Medical Company. I had no idea what this was about and my nerves were going nuts and all I could think of was; DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?.But to my surprise there I was having an Army Achievement Medal pinned on my uniform. Then a letter was read aloud telling of how I use superb military training and bravery during a Military training exercise. The letter went on to say how I jump nearly 30 feet from a tree on top of a very steep and dangerous mountain side and how I landed skillfully to the ground and expertly evaded capture. Try and image my experience.. till this day I never told anyone that I really fell from that tree, while hiding to avoid being caught.

No comments:

Draw a Picture!

And this computer will analyze your drawing and give you your personal personality analysis based on the drawing: CLICK HERE to try it out