Me and Linda

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, February 16, 2007

My Samsung I730 Phone Rules!

Check out my I730. The service provider is Verizon and they just suck ass, but they have a great phone and it would be even greater if they didn't disable features just so they could shake ya down for more money, the bastards, as if they are not making enough!

Check it out Here: http://www.vzwshop.com/samsungi730info/

Phone can do:

1. Built in WIFI so I can Internet at a coffee shop so I don't have to use the phones dial up. This means if Verizon shuts me down for non-payment (which seems to becoming habitual lately) I can still access the Internet.

2. Built in MP3 Player.

3. Able to store and watch 16 hours of movies or TV shows.

4. Has the ability to be used as a remote control for my TVs, Radios, Air conditioner and anything that has a remote I can teach the phone to do it...Yeah that's cool

5. Is a Pocket PC so I can run numerous software's

6. Blue-tooth everything

7. Did I mention that this thing is a REMOTE CONTROL!!!!



No comments:

Draw a Picture!

And this computer will analyze your drawing and give you your personal personality analysis based on the drawing: CLICK HERE to try it out