Me and Linda

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, February 16, 2007

Landlord SCUM of the year

Ever have a Land lord that Just SUCKS! Add some of your own experiences.
Here is my all time infamous derelict.

Rafaqat Khan - Of Gardner Massachusetts is the all time looser Scum Lord of the year! And now a criminal I might add. When I first rented from this guy 4 years ago I ask him to fix all the broken windows, pipe leaks, the heating system, the stove exhaust pipes and the broken shower. He complained poor me and how he just has no money to fix anything. (Did I mention he just purchased 2 brand new cars, one a spider and the other an escalade)! The poor family in the Basement apartment had a broken water boiler. This meant NO hot water. She had water dripping from a 2nd floor apartment leak periodical dumping grey water onto her stove and food. I tried to help him out because he made me feel sorry for him and so I repaired most things myself on my bill and without any rent deduction, yeah I know I'm a sap. If I didn't we wouldn't have a shower either. When our personally purchased Carbon Monoxide alarm went off we discovered that the stove pipes were out of code and the Gas company turned off our gas to the stove because of the dangerous fumes. I told Khan that we need this fixed asap or we were calling in legal services. Grudgingly he fixed it and he had the audacity to again he hit me up for the repair bill. This time I refused. The Looser takes a tempertantrum chooses to abandon the apartment building leaving 3 families without heat or running water during one of the coldest times of the year. One family with a 2 year old and another family with a expecting mother. In the coldest time of the year!! Every pipe in the house burst destroying the basement apartment beyond repair and again leaving us without water.
CONGRADULATIONS Rafaqat Khan, you are the SCUMBAG of the year.

No comments:

Draw a Picture!

And this computer will analyze your drawing and give you your personal personality analysis based on the drawing: CLICK HERE to try it out